Thursday, January 15, 2009

Family Home Evening Kits

Since I work at a call center, I usually get pretty bored in between phone calls! I have started to color family home evening kits at work. I figure I have the time now, and might not when I have kids!
I found a website called http://hatchpatchcreations.com/ they have some great kits! These lessons have everything from the lesson/story, picutres, game, scripture, and a treat recipe! Check out the sample kit! I would like to put together a group! If anyone is interested in joining my group and placing some orders please let me know. We would get our kits for $3.00 a piece for the black and white ones, and $5.00 for the colored ones. They come on heavy card stock paper. I would be willing to color a few lessons for you too!

5 comments:

Kylee said...

sounds fun!

Mike and Jenn said...

Rachel this is your cuz Jenn...I didn't realize you had a blog...It's a great way to stay up-to-date on people and to keep in contact...I'll be watching! :0)

BallerinaBiker said...

Sounds fun to me too! I might need your coloring help though! I so miss you. You are one of my favorite people ever! Thanks for the recipe. I'm so going to try it tomorrow after church when I have nothing better to do! : ) You and Adam gotta come out and visit us! I'm baby-sitting Trenda's kids Monday morning from 9:30 till 1 p.m. so if you're not working, come visit me!

Nicole said...

I LOVE these FHE kits. I was the host of a group in Cali and have so many, but there are more I want, if you are doing this I would love to order some from you.

Rob & Tiffanie said...

I know this post was in January, but I am new to your blog:) I was in a group while pregnant with Cheyenne---at the time I had plenty of time to color on bedrest. Once she was born I didn't have the time anymore to color for me and for the rest of the group memebers packets too. But I stayed in long enough to get a nice collection of stuff. They all come with the hard copies so you can get copies of anything you want. I also have a lot of those file folder activities that you color, laminate and use to entertain kids during church and stuff. Anyway, I have a big tote full under my bed if you ever need more ideas:)