Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Shopping Procrastination!

Here it is... 6 days before Christmas!!! This month has flown by for me! Normally, by this time I have all of my Christmas shopping done. Not this year though! I haven't even started! Not only haven't I started, but I don't have any idea what I am going to buy for anyone on my list. I thought my tree was looking so pathetic without any presents, I actually wrapped empty boxes to put under it!
Adam and I decided today would work best for us to go out shopping, however, now that we are in a blizzard....I should have just bought everything online last week when I was sick! What was I thinking?

3 comments:

Notme said...

I thought I was done, and then I realized I had 2 more people to buy for, plus I keep forgetting stuff like paper plates and other small stuff. Will I ever be done? I sure hope soe!

Kylee said...

well, you come up with great "gingerbread" presents, so I'm sure you'll find something great for everyone!

Holly said...

Good luck with the shopping...there's so much going on this time of year, and it's no good being sick right before. Thanks for the comment, it's great to see how you're doing!