Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Independent

Lately, Zoey has been very interested in her clothes, especially shoes. She LOVES shoes. She has also decided that she should be able to dress herself...all by herself! The first day this happened, I wasn't prepared to give her choices of what to wear. I got her shirt on her, but she was going to do the bottom half--ALL BY HERSELF and there was nothing I could do about it! This is what she looked like when she was done!



Isn't her outfit adorable! Ha ha! I thought for a minute that wearing sweaters as pants might just catch on and be the new style, but it turns out that having to hold up the sweater so it doesn't fall down gets tiring! She decided after about 10 minutes of wearing this fabulous outfit that she would let me put on the real pants I had gotten out for her to wear that day!

9 comments:

Rosie said...

That is way funny! Zoey is such a cutie :)

Team Beardshall said...

Ha ha....that is so funny. Oh man, it's not in style? I'll have to go change now!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

Love that stage...I think it lasts a few years:)

Janaca said...

Hey I just saw your blog off a friends site. Just had to say hi and tell you your little girl is too cute! Hope you're doing well.

Brett and Rachel said...

She is so adorable! I love that she posed for you in her "sweater pants"! She has the cutest little personality. :)

Jena said...

She is so cute, she looked adorable on Easter!

Candace said...

Cuteness!!! I am becoming like you and having no time to update the blogger!!! ahhh! But i love seeing new pics of the cutie!!

Notme said...

Rachel How are you doing?
I'm so glad to see your little girl doing well! You ned to get on Facebook so I can keep in touch with you better!

Holly Monsen

Anonymous said...

免费视讯 , 免费视讯 , 免费视讯 , 免费视讯 , 免费视讯 , 免费视讯 , 免费视讯 , 免费视讯 , 免费视讯 , 免费视讯